We would like to announce the number of entries we have received for Tokyo Marathon 2020【March 1, 2020 (Sun.)】
*Excluding RUN as ONE - Tokyo Marathon 2020 and Charity Runner.
And it is our pleasure to be able to announce that we have received over 32,000 entries for the "Tokyo Resident Entry", the new entry category we started for the 2020 edition with the field size of 1,000.
As of August 30, 2019 5:00 p.m. (JST)
■ONE TOKYO Premium Member Entry
24,487 entries (3,000 field size) [Entry period：July 2-19, 2019]
■Tokyo Resident Entry
32,758 entries (1,000 field size) [Entry period: July 22-31, 2019]
*The Tokyo resident entrant that was not selected through "ONE TOKYO Premium Member Entry" was automatically transferred to "Tokyo Resident Entry".
Total number (Marathon, 10km): 293,966 entries [Entry period: August 1-30, 2019]
1. Marathon: 293,275 entries（26,370 field size*）
2. 10km: 691 entries（400 field size*）
*The selection of the lottery drawing for marathon is based on field size of 37,500 subtracting the number of ONE TOKYO Premium Member Entry, Tokyo Resident Entry, elite athletes, RUN as ONE - Tokyo Marathon 2020, and Charity Runner.
- Those entrants who were not selected through "ONE TOKYO Premium Member Entry" and "Tokyo Resident Entry" were automatically transferred to the General Entry.
- The Semi-Elite (Overseas) entrants that were not selected through "RUN as ONE - Tokyo Marathon 2020 Entry" were automatically transferred to the General Entry.
- The applications for the elite athletes [Marathon: 100, Wheelchair Marathon: 30] will commence in early December.
*The selection of the lottery drawing for 10km is based on field size of 500 subtracting the number of runners who are selected through the Tokyo Metropolitan Government under the Great East Japan Earthquake Recovery Support project.
Thank you very much for entering to Tokyo Marathon 2020.