Information for those who wish to participate as runners, including entry information for Tokyo Marathon 2019.
Parts of Hibiya-dori, Marunouchi Naka-dori, Gyoko-dori Ave. and other avenues near the finish area will be closed and access will be restricted to runners and authorized persons. We apologize in advance for any disturbance caused and would like to thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation.
- As the spectator area along Marunouchi Naka-dori is expected to be heavily crowded, please note that admission restrictions may be applied.
- As crossing the course will not be possible, please use underground passages.
- Please do not attach banners, flags and such on guardrails, bridges, or roadside public property.
- Please refrain from climbing on or over, placing your feet, or learning onto fences or guardrail for it is dangerous to lean into the course.
- Please do not disturb visitors or customers of stores or buildings in the area where you are watching the race.
- Please use designated toilets whenever possible.
- Please take your trash home with you.
- Vehicle traffic will not be permitted on or in the vicinity of the course for a certain period of time on the day of the marathon(March 3). Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
*Click the image to see a larger version.