Information for those who wish to participate as runners, including entry information for Tokyo Marathon 2018.
For this year’s race, overseas runners are required to download online "Number Card Confirmation“.
Please bring one of the following Number Card Confirmation for runner registration.
* For runner registration, a valid photo ID is required in addition to one of the following.
(1) Web Number Card Confirmation (presented on a screen)
(2) Printout of the web Number Card Confirmation
-> (1)(2) <How to download a web version of the “Number Card Confirmation”>
* This information has been e-mailed to all participants at 12:00 p.m. (JST) on Thursday, February 1st. Please check the e-mail titled “
This e-mail cannot be sent again. For those who failed to receive it, please visit the "Help Desk" at Tokyo Marathon EXPO 2018 where your Number Card Confirmation will be issued. Click here for details of Tokyo Marathon EXPO 2018.
* Click the banner of the Number Card Confirmation in the “Important Announcement of Tokyo Marathon 2018 participation” email.
* Enter the email address to which the Information on the Number Card Confirmation email was sent.
* Check if the emergency contact displayed is correct, or amend it if incorrect.
[An emergency contact is someone who can be contacted on the race day, other than the participant.]
* Check your Number Card Confirmation. If anything is incorrect, please contact the Entry Center.
[Entry Center TEL+81-3-6891-9417]
After you confirming your information, at the “PDF download screen”
To print out
Download and print the Confirmation by clicking the Download the PDF button and present at the identity verification desk for runner registration.
To show your Confirmation on a smartphone
Present the page showing your Number Card Confirmation at the identity verification desk for runner registration.
(It is recommended to take a screenshot of the QR code and save it to camera roll.)