Information about the many exciting and energetic events related to the Tokyo Marathon is here.
Please note that entry to Hibiya-dori Avenue, Marunouchi Naka-dori Street, Gyoko-dori Avenue, and other places in the finish area is limited to runners and authorized personnel only. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Because the Marunouchi Naka-dori Street spectating area is expected to be extremely crowded, entry to that area may be limited.
- Crossing the course is prohibited, so please use the underground passage.
- It is possible to watch the marathon from the Marunouchi Naka-dori Street sidewalk, but there may be restrictions in the case of congestion.
- Hibiya Park will not be open to the general public from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (with some exceptions).
- Attaching banners, flags, streamers, etc. to roadside public property including guard rails and bridges is prohibited.
- Climbing over, putting your feet on, leaning on, or getting on fences or guard rails in order to lean toward the course when cheering is dangerous.
- Those cheering for racers are expected to refrain from causing trouble for buildings, stores, shoppers, etc. in the area.
- Only use the designated restrooms whenever possible. Please bring your garbage home with you.
- Traffic will be restricted for a long while on the race day. We appreciate your cooperation on this.
*Click the image to see a larger version.