Information for people to cheer, support and bring excitement.
Tokyo Marathon 2017 features a new course!
Please note that entry to the areas near the Gyoko-dori finish line and Hibiya-dori, etc., is limited to runners and authorized personnel only.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Please make note in advance that because large crowds are expected, entry to spectator areas may be restricted.
- Spectating is not allowed in restricted areas such as near the Gyoko-dori finish line.
- As crossing of the course is forbidden, please use underground passages, etc.
- Although viewing is possible from the sidewalks of Marunouchi Naka-dori, restrictions may apply if crowded.
- Hibiya Park will be closed to the general public from the hours of 8:30am to 6:00pm. (*Except some sections)
- When cheering, please do not be a nuisance to buildings, shops and passing shoppers, etc.
- Please use only designated toilets.
- Please carry home your trash and dispose of it properly.