Tokyo Marathon 2018 Charity “Run with Heart”
Registration for Charity Runner entries has been closed.
Thank you for your applications.
The Tokyo Marathon Charity program helps provide more chances for those who support the Tokyo Marathon to think about social activities which eventually “unites” the hearts of each and every person with the society.
||July 1, 2017
||July 31, 2017 *
||July 1, 2017
||August 31, 2017 **
||July 1, 2017
||March 31, 2018
* first-come, first-served basis.
** Depend on the recipient
Please note that we are currently going through server maintenance during the following period:
August 19,2017, 0:00am (JST)- August 21,2017, 6:00am (JST)
*Please be advised that this maintenance may take longer.
*During this period, the amount and number of donations displayed on the Charity website may also be affected, and those figures may take longer to be updated.
We apologize for the inconvenience cased and truly appreciate your understanding.
The number of entry places for charity runners
4,000 places (up to 100 places in total for the Active Charity)
Among individuals donating \100,000 or more, those who wish to participate in the marathon can do so as charity runners for a particular charitable activity (full marathon only; up to 4,000 runners).
The charity runners will represent all supporters by running the Tokyo Marathon, carrying and spreading the message of goodwill embedded in every donation along with the objectives of the charity programs.
* Those who have applied to donate 100,000 yen or more to the charity programs and wish to participate in Tokyo Marathon 2018. (You can also choose not to register as a runner.)
* Those who will be 19 years old or older on the race day of Tokyo Marathon 2018.
* Men and women who can finish the marathon in no longer than 6 hours and 40 minutes (As for runners with disabilities who have difficulty in running by themselves, they can run with a guide runner.)
* In addition, the Application Guidelines for general runners are applied mutatis mutandis to charity runners as well.
About the Active Charity
As a trial program for the Tokyo Marathon 2018 Charity, up to 100 places in total are made available for recipient programs to secure in advance, and the recipient programs will promote and raise funds through those secured places on their own.
[Application Period: July 1, 2017 - August 31, 2017]
*10 charities, marked with either ★ or ☆, are the programs that are participating in the Active Charity program.
★: Active Charity entries are still available.
☆: Active Charity entries are filled and not available any more.
（As of August 3, 2017 5:00 pm JST)
*How to apply for a charity runner through the Active Charity program differs from each recipient program. Please contact each recipient program for more details.
Tokyo Marathon 2018 Charity Desk
Tel: +81-3-6891-9417 Fax: +81-3-6891-9409
Office Hours: 1:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (JST) (Except Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays)