The Tokyo Marathon Charity is collectively called as “Run with Heart” and the Tokyo Marathon continues to pursue its unique style of the charity program.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tokyo Marathon 2018 Charity official website (runwithheart.jp) is under maintenance.
Planned maintenance time: June 22, 5:00 p.m. - June 23, 5:00 p.m. (JST)
The application period for Tokyo Marathon 2018 Charity runner registration is one month only
(July 1st - 31st).
The Tokyo Marathon Charity program helps provide more chances for those who support the Tokyo Marathon to think about social activities which eventually “unites” the hearts of each and every person with the society.
|Application||Open Date||Close Date|
|Charity runners||July 1, 2017||July 31, 2017 *|
|Active Charity||July 1, 2017||August 31, 2017 **|
|Donations||July 1, 2017||March 31, 2018|
* first-come, first-served basis.
** Depend on the recipient
4,000 places (up to 100 places in total for the Active Charity)
Among individuals donating \100,000 or more, those who wish to participate in the marathon can do so as charity runners for a particular charitable activity (full marathon only; up to 4,000 runners).
The charity runners will represent all supporters by running the Tokyo Marathon, carrying and spreading the message of goodwill embedded in every donation along with the objectives of the charity programs.
* Those who have applied to donate 100,000 yen or more to the charity programs and wish to participate in Tokyo Marathon 2018. (You can also choose not to register as a runner.)
* Those who will be 19 years old or older on the race day of Tokyo Marathon 2018.
* Men and women who can finish the marathon in no longer than 6 hours and 40 minutes (As for runners with disabilities who have difficulty in running by themselves, they can run with a guide runner.)
* In addition, the Application Guidelines for general runners are applied mutatis mutandis to charity runners as well.
Tokyo Marathon 2018 Charity Desk
Tel: +81-3-6891-9417 Fax: +81-3-6891-9409
Office Hours: 1:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (JST) (Except Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays)
- Out of 4,000 charity entry places, up to 100 places in total will be made available for recipient programs to secure in advance.
- Recipient programs will promote and raise funds through those secured places on their own.
（Application Period: July 1, 2017 - August 31, 2017 *Depend on the recipient)
How to apply for a charity runner through the Active Charity program differs from each recipient program. Please contact each recipient program for more details.